The Olympia Genealogical Society Annual Dinner will be Thursday, February 13 at the Seventeen51 Restaurant at Panorama.
The evening begins at 5:30 pm for some social time to visit with other members before dinner is served around 6:15 pm.
Our speaker this year is OGS member Peggy Cooley. Peggy took an extended European vacation in 2019 and will share her research adventures with us.
If you would like to attend, you must reserve
your space. The cost is $25 per person. To claim your spot, email Greg Nordlund at email@example.com
. Seating is limited, so don’t wait.
In your email, let Greg know how many people are coming in your party, their names and what dinner selection each person would like.
1. Herb-crusted top sirloin steak
2. Grilled salmon with citrus sauce
3. Chicken marsala with mushrooms
4. Caprese pasta (vegetarian)
Meals are served with a side salad, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and dessert. Beer and wine service will be available at an additional cost. Your meal is payable that evening to Seventeen51.
Please join us for all the fun!
The Gallery Room
Seventeen51 Restaurant at Panorama
1751 Circle Ln SE
Lacey, WA 98503
1. Sleater-Kinney, enter Panorama City on N. Parkway St.
2. The first, second & third right turns enter into parking lots. You may park in any of those.
3. From each of those parking lots, you can see a round, two-story building.
4. The Seventeen/51 Restaurant is on the 2nd floor of that building.
5. Any entrance will get you there, but some lead you in a confusing and circuitous route.
6. The easiest way to the restaurant is to enter from the east side of the round bldg.
7. You may walk up the stairs or take an elevator to the 2nd floor restaurant.
8. Go to the Gallery room, which will be on your left.